Fast Forward You Program >> Designing Your Career For The Future Economy
IS YOUR CAREER FUTURE READY?
Most of the jobs in the economy today are still based on the industrial paradigm, and, as many global institutions predicted, are poised to be eliminated in the coming years. The World Economic Forum terms this impending upheaval as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Within the next decade, we will see more disruptions of the marketplace and workforce due to rapid technological advancements, such as artificial intelligence, robotics and autonomous vehicles. Around the world, many corporate professionals across the industries are expected to be displaced and disoriented by this megatrend.
MAKE THE LEAP TO THE NEW PARADIGM
Thankfully, this new disruptive force is also creating many attractive and exciting jobs in the new Innovation Economy. In this new era, technologically superior enterprises will dominate the market, disrupt existing industries and conceive new growth sectors. Massive value is created and shared amongst investors, entrepreneurs and workers in this exponentially growing Innovation Economy.
This one-of-its-kind program is designed for mid-career executives and professionals (PMEs) to appreciate and capture the new opportunities of this Innovation and Digital based Economy. You will learn the mindsets, insights and tools essential for exploiting these opportunities and bringing your career to its next level of growth.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Through this highly Informative, Engaging and Experiential program, you will:
- Appreciate the Revolutionary Transformation in the Economy and how it will affect the Future of Work and Jobs
- Learn how to be a Disruptor, instead of risk being Disrupted in your Career
- Identify Emerging and Exciting Opportunities of Work
- Adopt a New Career Management Framework and Mindset
- Cultivate Entrepreneurial and Innovative Thinking
- Reinvent, Reshape and Revitalize your Career for the Decades Ahead
- Exploit and Share in the Wealth Generated by the Innovation Economy
- Future Economy and Industries
- Exponential and Platform Technologies
- Future Professions, Jobs and Future of Work
- Digital Disruption of Everything
- Automation of the Workforce and Jobs at Risk
- Opportunities and Threats of the Future Economy
- Winning in the Innovation and Digital Economy
- New Career Formats and Mindsets
- Personal Business Model Career Planning
DON'T WAIT TILL ITS TOO LATE
In Singapore today, we are already seeing the emergent effects of this job loss trend, with rising retrenchment figures and more skilled PMEs displaced from their old professions. We expect the situation to deteriorate as technology advances.
There is no better time to make the leap from the old Industrial paradigm to the new Innovation Economy. Join us in this program designed to mid-career PMEs appreciate why and how to make this shift.
A SIGNATURE PROGRAM DESIGNED AND DELIVERED BY CHARLIE ANG, TOGETHER WITH CAREER EXPERTS
Charlie Ang is a Business Futurist whose specialty is in analysing and explaining the impact of technologies on the future of the economy, industries, companies, education and jobs. A Future of Work expert, his thought leadership and insights have been featured extensively in various media and publications such as The Straits Times, The Business Times, Channel NewsAsia, MediaCorp Channel 5, Financial Times, Singapore Business Review, TODAY Paper, 938 LIVE FM, The SME Magazine, e27, Yahoo! Singapore and WISE (World Innovation Summit for Education).
He is also a regular speaker at conferences and forums on topics ranging from future trends, strategic innovation, disruptive technologies, startups, education, human resources, jobs and entrepreneurship. He has been invited to speak to/at government agencies (e.g SPRING Singapore, Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Education, IE Singapore), universities (e.g. National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Manchester University), corporations such as Singtel, StarHub, Singapore Exchange, Aviva, OCBC) and conferences (organised by MIT Technology Review, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore HR Institute, Financial Times).
He is actively engaged in exciting roles that puts him at the forefront of new developments such as:
· As an innovation evangelist/catalyst: Founding President of The Innovators Institute, Co-founder of The Innovators Network, Co-founder of The IdeasCollider!,
· As a venture investor: Partner and Head for Singapore at KIATT, a deep technology and commercial science global venture capital firm.
· As a technology educator: Ambassador of SingularityU (Singapore Chapter), which is the worldwide alumni network of Singularity University.
Charlie received his MBA from the NUS Business School and BSc (First Class) Honours in Computer Science from University of Manchester, UK. He is also trained in strategic futures and innovation at Singularity University (in Silicon Valley), Oxford University’s Said Business School and Stanford University.
He is very passionate about helping companies, leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals and individuals understand, adapt and succeed in the Future Economy.
- The event description was updated. Diff#216180 2017-01-03 05:09:24
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM SGT
- 11 Eunos Road 8, #07-02 Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601
Standard SOLD OUT $600.00 For 2 Participants SOLD OUT $994.00
- Venue Address
- 11 Eunos Road 8, #07-02 Lifelong Learning Institute, Singapore 408601 Singapore
5 mins walk from Paya Lebar MRT